In this recipe we marinated the salmon fillets for 3 hours with pure yuzu juice and fresh mint. You can marinate for longer if you like a stronger citrus aroma. We like how simple and easy this recipe is and at the same time absolutely delicious and fresh.
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 500g / 1lb Salmon Fillets
- Organic Yuzu Juice
- Fresh Mint
- 1 Teaspoon of Tapioca Flour
- Sea Salt
- Wash the salmon fillets and dry them with paper towels. Add sea salt on the salmon meat surface.
- Place the fillets in a bowl with the skin up and pour yuzu juice until they are half covered.
- Add some fresh mint and let them marinate for 3 hours. Cover it with plastic wrap and keep it in the fridge. .
- Pre-Heat a cast iron pan and cook the salmon fillets 4 minutes per side, starting with the skin facing the pan.
- Stir the marinating sauce in a saucepan for 5 minutes with 1 teaspoon of tapioca flour.
- Serve the salmon fillets with the yuzu sauce.