This is a recipe I devised one sunday lunch. It works with any vegetables you have left over in the fridge on a Friday or Saturday night.
Frittata is the term for an Italian Omelette - Its different from your usual omelette because there is NO dairy!
- Pre-cooked Vegetables (any variety except bell peppers) - for mine I have added: carrots, spring onion, fennel, sugar snaps
- 2 Eggs (per person)
- Pepper (optional)
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Put left over vegetables in the pan. Put a small amount of extra-virgin olive oil. Stir-fry till they are warm.
- Get a bowl and 2 eggs (per person - depending on how hungry you are), beat the eggs and add a pinch of salt & pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the pan with the vegetables and let it simmer and cook for 5 minutes over low-medium heat
- No need to flip the frittata, and after its cooked, slide it onto your plate