This is one of our favorite breakfast options on the weekend. We usually prepare the pancakes together while listening to music and enjoying the weekend mood. These GF Vegan Blueberries Pancakes are perfect with cashew/coconut yogurt, almond butter and maple or date syrup (you can also use yacon syrup which has a very low glycemic index).
Ingredients for 2 people:
- Coconut Flour (2 table spoons)
- Almond Flour (2 table spoons)
- Tapioca Flour (2 table spoons)
- Buckwheat Flour (1 table spoon)
- Baking Soda (half a tea spoon)
- Lemon Juice (1 tea spoon)
- Water or Dairy-Free Milk (I prefer Almond Milk)
- Blueberries (100g)
- Optional Toppings: Cashew/Coconut/Almond Yogurt, Almond/Peanut Butter, Maple/Date/Yacon Syrup
- Mix in a bowl the coconut flour, almond flour, tapioca flour and the buckwheat flour.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Add 1 cup and half of warm water or dairy-free milk and mix all together. Make sure you reach a liquid-ish consistency and adjust it by adding water/dairy-free milk.
- Add baking soda and lemon juice (ideally freshly squeezed) in a coffee cup and once it's completely mixed pour it into the bowl.
- Mix the batter in the bowl and add the blueberries.
- Heat up a pan and add half tea spoon of extra-virgin coconut oil to avoid the batter from sticking.
- Pour the batter in the pan following a circular shape.
- Cook each pancake for 2-3 mins each side.
- Serve the the pancakes with your favorite toppings.