This is a very easy delicious meal we usually have for lunch. It takes 15 minutes from start to end. It's full of flavor and aromas.
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 180g Pad Thai Brown Rice Noodles
- 1 Spring Onion
- 1 Egg
- 2 Carrots
- 4-6 Baby Bok Choys
- 1 Broccoli Crown
- 6-8 Scallops
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper (optional)
- Chop the spring onion and simmer it with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Slice carrots, chop the broccoli crown and cut the baby bok choys in halves and add the vegetables to the wok.
- Pan fry the vegetables in the wok and once they are roasted add a little bit of extra-virgin olive oil and keep stirring.
- Boil water in a pot and once the water is boiling add the pad thai noodles. These noodles need to cook 2-3 mins less than the recommended time.
- Add the scallops to the wok and stir.
- Once the noodles are ready, drain the water and pass them under cold running water.
- Break the egg into the wok and scramble it.
- Add the noodles to the wok. Continue to stir until all the ingredients are fully mixed.
- Drizzle some extra-virgin olive oil before plating.