- Gluten-free (Optional)
This pasta recipe is very traditional, and it reminds me of summer in the South of Italy. It's very simple but at the same time absolutely delicious, especially if the swordfish is fresh!
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 180g of Spaghetti
- 1 Swordfish Fillet
- 16 Cherry Tomatoes
- Handful of Capers (Preserved in Sea Salt)
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Chili Flakes (Optional)
- Fresh Chives (Optional)
- Sea Salt
- In a wok, simmer a clove of garlic with extra-virgin olive oil until the garlic becomes golden. You can also add chili flakes.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves and add them to the wok. Season with sea salt and cook with the lid at medium heat for 10mins.
- Cut the swordfish fillet into cubes.
- Once the tomatoes are fully cooked, add the swordfish and the capers and mix all together.
- Add sea salt to the sauce to taste.
- Boil water in a pot. Once the water is boiling add 1 tablespoon of sea salt and then add the pasta. The pasta needs to cook for 2 mins less than the time recommended on the box to have it Al Dente.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the wok. Fully mix the pasta with the sauce.
- Plate the pasta, drizzle some extra-virgin olive oil and add some freshly chopped chives on top.