- Gluten-free (optional)
This is a very easy & simple pasta dish that reminds me of summer season in the South of Italy - near the seaside, breathing the sea. It requires no more than 9 ingredients - all the ingredients are fresh and cooked on the spot.
- Spaghetti (if dried - 90g per person)
- 10-12 Cherry Tomatoes (for 2 people)
- 6-8 Prawns (for 2 people)
- a clove of Garlic
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Chili (optional)
- Boil water in a pot and once the water is boiling add 1 tablespoon of sea salt and then add pasta once. Pasta needs to cook 2 mins less than the time recommended in the box.
- Simmer a clove of garlic with extra-virgin olive oil until it becomes golden.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into 4 pieces and add them to the pan.
- Simmer the cherry tomatoes in the pan together with extra virgin olive oil and the garlic.
- Once the cherry tomatoes are fully cooked and mashed, add prawns and continue to simmer and stir until prawns are almost cooked.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan. Continue to stir until sauce is fully mixed with the pasta.