We clearly love salmon fillets and we tried different recipes. This is a great alternative for summer! The orange and the mint are the perfect combination to add freshness to the salmon. It's easy and quick! If you skip the caramelized oranges, the salmon cooks literally in 10mins!
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 1lb / 500g Salmon Fillets
- 2 Oranges
- 1 Teaspoon of Raw Coconut Sugar
- Fresh Mint
- Fresh Marjoram
- Sea Salt
- Squeeze the juice of 1 1/2 oranges into a bowl. Add fresh mint and fresh marjoram and marinate the salmon fillets for 15-20mins.
- Pre-heat the oven at 300°F and prepare a tray with baking paper.
- Slice the remaining half orange and place the slices on the tray.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of raw coconut sugar on the orange slices and oven bake for 1hr with the vent.
- Heat a cast iron pan and cook the salmon fillets 4 minutes per side. You can add the marinating sauce to the pan.
- Serve the salmon fillets with the sauce and some freshly chopped mint and marjoram. Add the caramelized orange slices.