- Gluten-free (optional)
This pasta dish the perfect example of 1+1=3. The ingredients are simple and easy to prepare, and the final result is absolutely delicious! We came out with this recipe during a pretty intense working day. We were craving a good pasta dish but didn't have a lot of time to prepare a complicated recipe. The samphire seaweed is a perfect ingredient to enhance the sea flavors in a seafood pasta dish.
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 180g of Linguine
- 10-12 Cherry Tomatoes
- 100-150g of Rockfish
- 100g of Samphire
- A Clove of Garlic
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Red Chili (optional)
- Simmer a clove of garlic and chili (optional) in a pan with extra-virgin olive oil until golden.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters and add them to the pan.
- Simmer the cherry tomatoes in the pan with extra-virgin olive oil and the garlic.
- Once the cherry tomatoes are fully cooked and mashed, add the rockfish and continue to simmer for a few minutes.
- Boil water in a saucepan and cook the samphire for 6-7mins. You don't need to add salt, the samphire is already salty.
- Once cooked, blend the samphire with extra-virgin olive oil and a tablespoon of its cooking water. Pour the sauce into a bowl.
- Boil water in a separate pot and once the water is boiling add 1 tablespoon of sea salt and then add the linguine. Pasta needs to cook 2 mins less than the time recommended in the box.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan. Stir until sauce is fully mixed with the pasta. Add 2-3 tablespoons of samphire puree and mix all together.
- Plate the pasta and drizzle extra-virgin olive oil.