In this recipe we mixed a very traditional seafood tomato based sauce with Asian rice noodles. This fusion take on a classic recipe is perfect especially for gluten-free meals.
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 200g of Organic Rice Noodles
- 1lb Fresh Spot Prawns
- 20 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Fresh Chives
- De-shell the prawns and separate the heads from the body shells.
- Dice the prawns' body meat and with a spoon empty the heads.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves.
- Add 1 clove of garlic to a non-stick pan and simmer with extra-virgin olive oil until golden. Add the cherry tomatoes to the pan.
- Season with sea salt.
- Keep stirring at medium heat until they are completely cooked and mashed.
- Remove the garlic and add to the pan the prawns and the inside of their heads.
- Boil some water in a pot and once the water is boiling add 1 tablespoon of sea salt and then add the pasta. The pasta needs to cook for 2 mins less than the time recommended on the box.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan with the sauce. Stir until the sauce is fully mixed with the pasta.
- Plate the pasta, drizzle some extra-virgin olive oil and some freshly chopped chives.