One of my favorite dishes as a child was Tagliatelle with soy cream and salmon. My mum used to prepare it as a treat. This recipe is my take on it. I replaced the tagliatelle (handmade Italian egg pasta) with gluten-free rice noodles and used the coconut cream instead of the soy one. The chives add freshness to the dish and it's perfect for this recipe. If you like salmon and pasta, this is a must-try!
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 180g of Rice Noodles
- 1 Jar of Wild Salmon
- 5 Tablespoons of Coconut Milk
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Fresh Chives
- Sea Salt
- In a wok, simmer a clove of garlic with extra-virgin olive oil until it becomes golden.
- Add 5 tablespoons of coconut milk and let it simmer for 5mins. Remove the garlic.
- Season with sea salt, add the salmon and stir at medium heat for a couple of minutes until the ingredients are mixed.
- Boil water in a pot. Once the water is boiling add 1 tablespoon of sea salt and then add the noodles.
- Drain the noodles and add to the wok. Fully mix the noodles with the sauce.
- Plate the noodles, drizzle some extra-virgin olive oil. Add some freshly chopped chives and ground black pepper.