This is the perfect complete meal: it's rich in protein, it contains fresh vegetables and gluten-free carbs! It's healthy, well-balanced and easy to prepare. It's one of our go-to if we are in a rush and we are craving a delicious healthy lunch.
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 80g of Pad Thai Brown Rice Noodles
- 80g of Pad Thai Black Rice Noodles
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Green Onion
- 4 Baby Bok Choys
- Handful of Bean Sprouts
- 6 Gulf Prawns
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Chop the spring onion and simmer it with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Slice carrots and the bok choys and add them to the wok. Add sea salt.
- Pan fry the veggies in the wok for 10 mins.
- Pre-heat a non-stick pan and sear the prawns.
- Boil water in a pot and once the water is boiling add 1 tablespoon of sea salt and the pad thai noodles. These noodles need to cook 2-3 mins less than the recommended time.
- Once the the noodles are ready, pour out the water and soak them in cold water.
- Add 2-3 big spoons of cooking water into the wok with the vegetables. Add the noodles to the wok.
- Break the eggs into the wok and stir until the eggs and the vegetables are fully mixed with the noodles.
- Plate the noodles and add the seared prawns. Drizzle some extra-virgin olive oil.