In this recipe we combined the Muki Surf clam tongues with a coconut-based sauce. This recipe is as delicious as easy to make! The coconut milk adds creaminess and sweetness to the dish. It perfectly balances the seafood flavors. We didn't add a lot of ingredients as we wanted to taste the clam tongues as the main protagonist of the dish.
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 180g of Rice Noodles
- 2 Muki Surf Clam Tongues
- 5 Tablespoons of Coconut Milk
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Chili Flakes
- Fresh Chives
- Sea Salt
- Slice the muki surf clam tongues.
- In a wok, simmer a clove of garlic with extra-virgin olive oil until it becomes golden.
- Add 5 tablespoons of coconut milk and let it simmer for 5mins. Remove the garlic.
- Season with sea salt, add the muki surf clam tongues and cook with the lid at medium heat for 10mins.
- Boil water in a pot. Once the water is boiling add 1 tablespoon of sea salt and then add the pasta. The pasta needs to cook for 2 mins less than the time recommended on the box to have it Al Dente.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the wok. Fully mix the pasta with the sauce.
- Plate the pasta, drizzle some extra-virgin olive oil and add some freshly chopped chives and ground black pepper and chili flakes.