Pumpkin is my favorite vegetable and I have used in almost every possible way: with pasta, with rice and in desserts. This is the easiest recipe, but at the same time the best way to fully taste the rich texture and flavors of pumpkin! If you are a pumpkin lover this is for YOU! This will be one of your favorite side vegetables every dinner. Or best way to get your kids to eat their vegetables!
- Half a Hokkaido Pumpkin/Organic Kabocha Squash
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Fresh Rosemary
- Pre-heat the oven at 400°F.
- Wash the pumpkin and cut into rectangular slices less than half cm (0.2 inches) thick.
- Put them in a large bowl and season with extra-virgin olive oil, sea salt, black pepper and fresh rosemary. Toss/Mix together.
- Prepare a tray with baking paper and drizzle with a little bit of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Add the fries to the tray and oven-bake for 30-35mins.