This is our favorite picnic option! It is very delicious and light at the same time. Quick and easy to prepare!
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 2 Keto Gluten-Free Buns
- 1 Organic Fennel
- 2 Organic Carrots
- 4 Leaves of Organic Radicchio
- Handful of Capers
- 1 Organic Avocado
- 1 Can of Wild Albacore Tuna With Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Homemade Mustard
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Cut the buns into halves in the middle and toast the 2 halves in a non-stick pan.
- Finely slice the carrots and the fennel and add them to a bowl. Add capers and season with sea salt, black pepper, extra-virgin olive oil and mustard and mix all together.
- Scoop the avocado center and mix in a bowl with sea salt, extra-virgin olive oil and black pepper (optional).
- Add the avocado mash on the bread. Add the 1 radicchio leave on each half bun.
- Add the albacore tuna and the salad and cover it with the top bun.