This is a very easy and quick recipe that combines fish and vegetables. The monkfish fillets remain very soft and juicy while the cabbage leaves provide a crispy and roasted aroma.
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 2 Monkfish Fillets
- 4 Savoy Cabbage Leaves
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Chili Flakes
- Sea Salt
- Wash the monkfish fillets and season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Wrap the fillets in the cabbage leaves.
- In a non-stick pan, add a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and stir the fillets for a few minutes each side at medium-low heat, depending on the size of the fillets.
- Once cooked, season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle some chili flakes on top.