- Gluten-free (optional)
We usually prepare this pasta dish during the week days when we don't have a lot of time to cook but we still want a delicious dish on the go! Pasta is traditionally a lunch dish in Italy and Ben and I tend to avoid eating it at dinner. So this is a way for us to enjoy pasta during the week!
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 180g of Linguine
- 10-12 Cherry Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
- 100-150g of Precooked Seabass/Branzino (or any other white fish)
- A Clove of Garlic
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Chili (optional)
- Simmer a clove of garlic and chili (optional) with extra-virgin olive oil until golden.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters and add them to the pan.
- Simmer the cherry tomatoes in the pan with extra-virgin olive oil and the garlic.
- Once the cherry tomatoes are fully cooked and mashed, add the seabass and continue to simmer for a few minutes.
- Boil water in a separate pot and once the water is boiling add 1 tablespoon of sea salt and then add the linguine. Pasta needs to cook 2 mins less than the time recommended in the box.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan. Continue to stir until sauce is fully mixed with the pasta.
- Season with extra-virgin olive oil and fresh basil.