- Gluten-free (optional)
In Italian cuisine, crab meat is usually used for Risotto recipes since it's very delicate and easy to overpower with other ingredients. We wanted to create a pasta recipe that could bring out all the aromas of the crab meat. We created a sauce with a bit of coconut milk. Indeed, coconut milk adds creaminess and sweetness to the recipe and enhances the flavors of the crab meat without overpowering it. We really enjoyed it!
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 180g of Linguine
- 3 Tablespoons of Coconut Milk
- 0.5 lb Crab Meat
- A Clove of Garlic
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Simmer a clove of garlic with extra-virgin olive oil in a non-stick pan until it becomes golden.
- Add 3 tablespoons of coconut milk and let it simmer for 5mins. Remove the garlic.
- Add the crab meat and mix all together. Turn off the heat.
- Boil water in a pot and once the water is boiling add 1 tablespoon of sea salt and then add the pasta. The pasta needs to cook for 2 mins less than the time recommended on the box.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan. Continue to stir until sauce is fully mixed with the pasta (turn on the fire at low heat).
- Plate the pasta and drizzle some extra-virgin olive oil.