- Gluten-free (optional)
This is THE Italian seafood pasta dish. One of the most famous recipes in the Italian cuisine tradition. It's as simple as absolutely delicious and requires a few ingredients! In this recipe the freshness of the clams and a high-quality pasta will make all the difference! The clams stirred with garlic and chili bring out all the flavors of the sea in a perfect harmony with the pasta and the parsley! It's a masterpiece! Sometimes the simplest things are the best!
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 180g of Linguine
- 100-150g of Clams
- A Clove of Garlic
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Red Chili (optional)
- Fresh Parsley
- Simmer a clove of garlic and chili (optional) with extra-virgin olive oil until golden.
- Add the clams to the pan and cover with a lid. Once the clams are open, turn off the fire.
- Boil water in a separate pot and once the water is boiling add 1 tablespoon of sea salt and then add the linguine. Pasta needs to cook 2 mins less than the time recommended in the box.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan with the clams. Stir at medium heat until sauce is fully mixed with the pasta. If you want to obtain a creamy consistency you can add 1/2 tablespoons of the pasta cooking water. This water contains the pasta starch and will add creaminess to the pasta.
- Sprinkle some freshly minced parsley and drizzle some extra-virgin olive oil.