Battuto is a traditional Italian way of chopping a mix of herbs, garlic and salt to season meat roasts. My grandma taught me this technique while she was preparing her traditional roasted chicken and rabbit. I have adopted it into this recipe and added some asians flavors, like the ginger and the coriander.
- Lamb chops/rack (250g per person)
- Clove of Garlic
- Herbs: Sage, Rosmary, Majoram, Thyme, Coriander
- Finely chop all together the herbs, the ginger and the garlic.
- Add the mix to the lamb chops/racks and salt.
- Warm a cast iron pan or a normal pan.
- Add the lamb chops/rack to the pan and cook for 5-6 mins each side.