We wanted to make keto friendly one of our favorite seafood pasta recipe, and we decided to try fettuccine made with almond flour with fresh razor clams. Razor clams are very sweet and delicate mollusks and we decided to cook it following a very traditional Italian pasta recipe. The result is amazing.
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 180g of Keto Fettuccine
- 1lb of Razor Clams
- A Clove of Garlic
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Red Chili
- De-shell the razor clams, wash-off the sand and remove the intestine.
- Simmer a clove of garlic and sliced chili with extra-virgin olive oil until golden.
- Add the razor clams to the pan and simmer for 5mins, turn off the fire.
- Boil water in a separate pot and once the water is boiling add 1 tablespoon of sea salt and then add the linguine. Pasta needs to cook 2 mins less than the time recommended in the box.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan with the razor clams. Stir at medium heat until sauce is fully mixed with the pasta. If you want to obtain a creamy consistency you can add 1/2 tablespoons of the pasta cooking water. This water contains the pasta starch and will add creaminess to the pasta.
- Drizzle some extra-virgin olive oil.