- Gluten-free (Optional)
In this recipe we tried a new seafood we found fresh: Muki Surf clam tongues. We were very curious and found this seafood amazing with pasta. The taste is really sweet, and the consistency remains very soft if slow-cooked. We didn't add a lot of ingredients as we wanted to taste the clam tongues as the main protagonist of the dish. We kept it simple, and we absolutely loved it!
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 180g of Handmade Fusilli
- 2 Muki Surf Clam Tongues
- 16 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Chili Flakes
- Sea Salt
- Slice the muki surf clam tongues.
- In a wok, simmer a clove of garlic with extra-virgin olive oil until it becomes golden. Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves and add them to the wok.
- Season with sea salt and cook with the lid at medium heat for 10mins. Once the tomatoes are fully cooked, add the clam slices and mix all together.
- Boil water in a pot. Once the water is boiling add 1 tablespoon of sea salt and then add the pasta. The pasta needs to cook for 2 mins less than the time recommended on the box to have it Al Dente.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the wok. Fully mix the pasta with the sauce.
- Plate the pasta, drizzle some extra-virgin olive oil and add some chili flakes.