During these weeks of staying at home, we have been missing sushi and sashimi dinners and we decided to experiment different types of fishes/cuts. We bumped into a fresh sushi grade halibut fin and we couldn't miss the chance to try it! We loved it: the taste is rich and full of halibut flavor and the consistency is at the same time smooth and crunchy. It's absolutely a must-try!
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 250g Halibut Fin (Sushi Grade)
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Organic Soy Sauce (Gluten-free)
- Dry the halibut fin with a paper towel.
- Slice the fin into small pieces.
- As a dipping sauce, mix 2/3 of soy sauce with 1/3 of extra-virgin olive oil, but you can use traditional soy sauce if you prefer!