- Keto (Optional)
This is a mix of teriyaki seasoning and Western teppanyaki/BBQ cooking style. It's definitely a very fusion recipe, that mixes Western and Asian ingredients and cooking methods. It's easy and quick and absolutely delicious. We really love roasted potatoes and carrots, however side vegetables can be changed depending on the season.
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 6-8 Squids
- 6-8 Carrots
- 2-3 Baby Potatoes
- 120g of Rice Noodles
- 1 Teaspoon of Raw Coconut Sugar
- Organic Soy Sauce (Gluten-free)
- Finely chop the ginger and add it to a large bowl.
- Add 4 tablespoons of soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of raw coconut sugar and mix all together.
- Marinate the squids in the bowl overnight. Cover it with plastic wrap and keep it in the fridge.
- Steam the potatoes. Once cooked, press them with a spoon in order to get a flat shape.
- Prepare a tray with baking paper. Place the carrots and the potatoes and season with extra-virgin olive oil, sea salt and black pepper.
- Pre-heat the over at 350°F/180°C and roast the vegetables for 25-30 minutes until they become crispy.
- Grill the squids on the BBQ for 5 minutes per side.
- Boil the water in a pot and once it's boiling add the rice noodles and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Drain the noodles under cold running water.
- Serve the squids on top of the flat rice noodles with the roasted vegetables.