We had the chance to try some amazing wild Alaskan salmon fillets. We decided to cook them in a way simple and traditional way to preserve all the original flavor of the salmon, seasoning the fish with an Italian herb mix that my family usually uses for barbecue fish/meat.
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 500g / 1lb Salmon Fillets
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- Fresh Rosemary
- Fresh Thyme
- Fresh Marjoram
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Rosemary & Lemon Infused Seas Salt as a finish
- Chop all together garlic, rosemary, thyme and marjoram and mix all together.
- Wash the salmon fillets and dry them with paper towels. Add sea salt on the salmon meat surface.
- Place the fillets in a bowl with the skin up and cover them with the garlic/herb mix. Add black pepper and drizzle some extra-virgin olive oil.
- Let the fillets marinate for 1 hour.
- Grill the salmon fillets 4 minutes per side, starting with the skin facing the grill.
- Serve the salmon fillets with some rosemary & lemon infused sea salt.