We recently bought a BBQ and we have been cooking a lot of recipes, trying different seasoning and styles. In this recipe, we used Italian style herbs to marinate the fish. This is hands-down our favorite fish BBQ recipe!
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 2 Kampachi Fillets
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Half Lemon
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Fresh Chives
- Fresh Rosemary
- Cut the kampachi fillets into strips.
- Finely chop the fresh chives and the rosemary. Mix these herbs together and cover the strips with the mix.
- Place the strips in a bowl and season with sea salt, black pepper, lemon juice and extra-virgin olive oil. Let it marinate for 1 hour.
- Grill the strips on the BBQ for 5 minutes on both sides.
- Season the strips with lemon zest.