This is my favorite lunch or snack. It's absolutely delicious and it takes me 10 minutes to prepare it.
Ingredients (1 Crab Roll):
- 1 Keto Almond Tortilla
- 1 Egg
- Handful of Crab Meat
- Half Green Onion
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Finely slice the green onion and simmer with extra-virgin olive oil in a non-stick pan. The pan has to be the size of the tortilla or slightly bigger.
- Get a bowl, break the egg, beat the egg and add a pinch of salt & pepper.
- Pour the egg into the pan and evenly distribute so that the egg covers the whole pan.
- Cook for a minute and then add on top the tortilla.
- Flip the egg and the tortilla (keeping them attached to each other) so that the tortilla is facing the pan's surface.
- Cook for 2 minutes. The egg should be fully cooked.
- Slide the tortilla + egg into a plate and add the creab meat in the middle.