This our everyday breakfast bowl. It is super easy and quick to make. It is our favorite option if we don't have a lot of time to prepare our breakfast and we want a DELICIOUS, healthy and rich of proteins option!
A definite must try for a morning kick-start!
- 4 Tablespoons of Cashew Yogurt
- Gluten-free/Grain-free Granola
- 1 Banana
- 1 Teaspoon of Raw Coconut Sugar
- Extra-virgin Coconut Oil
- Cacao Nibs (optional)
- Cut the banana into slices, add them to a pre-heated pan and stir with coconut oil and a teaspoon of coconut sugar for 3 mins per side.
- Pour 4 tablespoons of cashew yogurt into a breakfast bowl and top it with grain-free granola and caramelized banana slices. You can add cacao nibs to taste.