This is a very quick and delicious recipe. Perfect if you are looking for a gluten-free, rich in protein meal. This recipe is 100% keto. You can add even more vegetables if you prefer!
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 160g of Black Bean Noodles
- 8 Prawns
- 1 Spring Onion
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Baby Bok Choy
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Chop the spring onion and simmer it with extra-virgin olive oil in a wok.
- Slice carrots, the zucchini and the bok choys and add them to the wok. season with sea salt.
- Pan fry the vegetables in the wok for 10 mins. Once the vegetables are cooked, add the de-shelled prawns to the wok.
- Boil water in a pot and once the water is boiling add 1 tablespoon of sea salt and the black bean noodles. These noodles need to cook 2 mins less than the recommended time.
- Once the noodles are ready, pour out the water and soak them in cold water.
- Add the noodles to the wok and stir until all the ingredients are fully mixed.
- Drizzle some extra-virgin olive oil.