This is our easy and quick lunch during our week days - literally takes 10 mins to make from scratch.
- Gluten-free/Grain-free Bread (2/3 slices per person)
- Sea Salt
- Organic Avocado (1 for 2 people)
- Smoked Salmon (3-4 slices per person)
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Black Pepper (optional)
- Scoop the avocado center and mix in a bowl with sea salt, extra-virgin olive oil and black pepper (optional).
- Toast the both slices of bread in a pan. Alternatively, you can use a toaster.
- Add the avocado mash on the bread.
- Sear the smoked salmon in a pan for 1 minute each side.
- Add the salmon on top of the avocado mash.
- Season with extra-virgin olive oil and fresh coriander.